There are lots of reasons sellers in Deland and across Volusia County love David Bradley, and chief among them is his dogged attention to detail. David brings over 20 years of professional experience as a commercial and residential staging specialist, and his keen eye is the thing that can make a difference between a positive first impression and a poor first and last impression.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hiring a Realtor® can make the difference between selling your home in a reasonable amount of time for a price that you think is fair versus having your home languish on the market for long periods of time or selling it on terms that are less than desirable for you.
There is no rule that says you have to hire anyone to sell anything for you, and home sellers that have “been around the block” a few times may feel that hiring a professional may not be necessary. But the sale and transfer of what amounts to the largest single asset for most Americans can be a tricky process, and in most cases it makes sense to have a professional working for you to make sure your interests are fully protected and represented.
Click here to download a list of 184 tasks that an agent completes during every listing.
Dealing with the sale and transfer of real estate can be a daunting process, and it can be an extremely expensive process if it’s not handled properly to begin with. Some of the things David will take care of for you include:
- Provide an honest evaluation of your home and help determine a realistic listing price based on many factors, including comparison of recent similar sales in the area, home amenities and condition compared to comparable properties, projected cost of necessary repairs and (of course) location location location.
- Suggest changes you can make to your home based on decades of experience that will fetch a higher price and help it spend less time on the market.
- Help with complex paperwork, home inspections and preparing for closing/settlement.
- Negotiate with potential buyers to help you get the most money possible.
As a resident of Deland and voracious explorer of Volusia County, David’s favorite activity is introducing others to the place he calls home. As a full-service Central Florida Home Pros agent covering all of Volusia County, David provides all of his clients with:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs.
- A “Neighborhood Specialist’s” familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends.
- A home staging expert that is able to guide home sellers through the best way to make their home ready to sell for the top price.
- Top professional skills continually refined through in-house and outside professional training programs.
Both online and offline marketing will likely be critical to the success of selling your home. Homeowners who place their trust in David to sell their home benefit from an extensive range of marketing outlets, including print (newspaper, real estate publications), digital (website advertisement, Google AdWords, targeted social media ads), MLS exposure and open houses/tours for agents and buyers.
The vast majority of home buyers in 2017 find their home online or at least begin their search there, so great photography and staging to make a strong first impression is essential to having your home stand out from the crowd.
How buyers found their homes last year
No matter what industry, top professionals enjoy working with top professionals. This is no different in real estate, and you can rest assured that David is able to provide the seller with access to high quality mortgage professionals, attorneys, contractors, movers, or other services needed throughout the home selling process.